Monday, May 17, 2010

Dimitar Berbatov Retired from International Game

The captain of Bulgaria striker Dimitar Berbatov and announced his retirement from international football at the age of 29

The Manchester United FC, before the surprising announcement made at a press conference in Sofia today. 'I thought about this decision, "he said. "I played for the national team for 11 years. There are many reasons, large and small for my decision. I feel tired and had some problems recently injury. Leasehold I think I have to say stop it."

Berbatov got its first international match in 1999 in a friendly against Greece and continued to score 48 times in 78 internationals, although he found the net at UEFA EURO 2004 after playing in qualifying.Bulgaria be managed alongside the competitive strength in the 2012 qualifying final and England, Switzerland, Wales and Montenegro in Group G. Face

No comments:

Post a Comment